Italian Bread Dipping Mix is an Italian seasoning blend that is a great start to any meal! It combines garlic, rosemary, and several other herbs and spices to give you a bold flavor that makes a perfect start to any Italian meal or complement to your favorite wine. Each packet makes several batches! This blend can also be used to season your potatoes and vegetables with a little olive oil.
- All Natural
- No MSG
- 2 level Tbsp. Italian Bread Dipping Mix (dry)*
- 1 can (14.5) oz. peeled crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
*You may substitute 2 level Tbsp. of Pesto Parmesan Bread Dipping Mix or 1 to 2 level Tbsp. Zesty Bread Dipping Mix. Be sure to mix spices well in packet before measuring.
Combine all ingredients in a small slow cooker (2.5 qt. minimum size). Do not put on lid. Turn slow cooker on high and cook for 1 hour. Best served with slices of crusty bread.
Sundried Tomato & Feta Dip
- 1 level Tbsp. Italian Bread Dipping Mix (dry)
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired
Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well to combine. Allow to chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with pita chips, plain crackers, or slices of crusty bread.