A delicious combination of tart cranberries and sweet oranges makes this mix a wonderful compliment to any sweet treat. For an even more tantalizing-taste bud experience, simply add the mix to cake batter for an incredibly simple and flavorful cake.
- No MSG
- No Added Salt
- Wheat Free
Cranberry Orange Stuffed Turkey Breast
- Boneless turkey breast
- Cooking twine
- 1 packet Cranberry Orange Dip Mix
- 1 carton (6 oz. size) chicken, -or- turkey -or- pork flavored stuffing
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth (may substitute water)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
In a medium saucepan heat broth (or water) to a boil. Add butter and packet of Cranberry Orange Dip Mix, stir to mix. Place lid on pan and simmer on low for 5 minutes. Add stuffing mix and stir mix completely. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes, Fluff with a fork. If mixture appears to dry add a small amount of water to moisten.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. With a knife butterfly cut turkey breast. Spread 1/2 - 2/3 of the Cranberry Orange stuffing mixture over the whole turkey breast in an even layer. Starting at the long end, roll the stuffing up into the turkey breast. Using cooking twine, tie the roll about 5-6 times. Place roll skin side up on a baking sheet. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until done. Allow turkey 10 minutes to rest before serving.
Cranberry Orange Tart
- 1 packet Cranberry Orange Dip Mix (dry)
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 pre-made refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (14 oz). whole berry cranberry sauce
Preheat oven to 375. In a small bowl, combine Cranberry Orange Dip Mix and hot water. Set aside for 10 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese and eggs; add Cranberry Orange and water mixture and stir to combine well. Spread the Cranberry Orange mixture into the bottom of the pie crust. Spread cranberry sauce on top of Cranberry Orange mixture. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes before cutting.
*You may need to microwave cranberry sauce for 45-60 seconds to soften it for easier spreading.
Cranberry Orange Chicken Bake
- 1/8 cup Cranberry Orange Dip Mix (unprepared)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix® (Chicken, Turkey or Apple)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Mix Cranberry Orange Dip Mix in pouch so that all ingredients are mixed well. Combine 1/8 cup Cranberry Orange Dip Mix with water, oil and vinegar. Pour over chicken to marinate for minimum of 1 hour but preferably overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°. Lay marinated chicken in the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x11-inch sized baking pan. Prepare Stove Top Stuffing® according to microwave directions. Toss in diced apples and dried cranberries. Pour stuffing over marinated chicken. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 45 to 60 minutes. Take foil off and bake 10 to15 minutes longer. Serve and enjoy!
Cranberry Orange Chicken Salad
- Cranberry Orange Dip Mix, prepared with (1 cup of sour cream, 8 oz. cream cheese)
- 2 cups of cooked, cubed chicken (may use canned chunk chicken breast)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red or white onion
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple, drained
Make Cranberry Orange Dip Mix according to directions. Fold in 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken, celery, onion, and pineapple. Allow to chill overnight or a minimum of 6 hours.
Tastes great served on mini-croissants or on honey wheat cocktail bread by Rubschlager® (usually found in deli section).