Bring the flavors of your favorite Mexican dishes to life with this flavorful taco dip mix! It can be dipped with tortilla chips, corn chips, crackers, or pretzels.
Use as a spread on a taco or quesadilla for an extra burst of flavor! You can even use it as a spice mix with ground beef or chicken to infuse more flavors into your favorite recipes. Try it as a base for a layered party dip!
So many options with this one!
- Creamy Bueno Taco Pasta Salad
- 1-1/2 cup Bueno Taco Dip Mix, prepared
- 1 lb cooked pasta ( bowties, macaroni, etc.)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn, canned*
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Salt to taste
Prepare Bueno Taco Dip Mix per package directions Cook pasta according to the package directions, then rinse in cool water and drain well. Toss everything together and refrigerate (for a while) to chill.
*Drain corn before adding if using canned
**You may use more or less of any of the ingredients to suit your personal taste.